Monday, July 26, 2010

Birthday Bash Part 1

Birthday bash - another year down in Sept 2009.....I made plans to get out of town on my birthday - more on that later, but  since Anne had just moved from DC back to AZ, she was lovely and gracious and convinced me that I should do something in Phoenix to celebrate in town the weekend before.  Her parents had the perfect place for a Dive-in Movie, excellent!

Except that as we got there to set up, it started pouring rain....gotta love those AZ monsoons.  Complete with crazy wind and lightning.  Luckily it passed and we were able to hang outside.  Movie of choice: Better Off Dead.





No comments:

2023 Recap

Oh, hey there. It's been awhile. I disappeared for a bit. Everyone's doing their 2023 year in review today, and I figured I'd ju...

StatCounter